EVENTS: Juice your Way to Fresher Skin by ENAVOSE.



Glowing skin is just a glass away.
IN THIS CASE... A BASKET AWAY? :)



Enavose hosted a workshop, "Juice your Way to Fresher Skin"  that featured the benefits of juicing up. Different juice recipes targeted to achieve a healthy skin was executed on the event itself and they had us to experience the actual taste of each recipe made.


For someone struggling to combat their skin problems, Enavose shared recipes in which you can do at the comfort of your own home. You'd be sure they have no additives such as artificial sweeteners, preservatives, thickeners and the likes. 


There were combination of juices made during this day and everyone was keen on knowing which juice packs the most punch for a beautiful skin. They did not use any sugar, syrup or even ice. Just purely fruits and vegetables for the recipes.


As a juice person myself, I learned on how to concoct the right juices for the right benefits and therefore for my skin to be imbued with that exquisite glow. Though at times I do prefer to eat the fruit rather than drink the juice for I want the fiber to be preserved. But fret not even though you juice them up, for the fiber from the puree or pulp helps prevent the juice from spiking your blood sugar.

Quench your thirst, nourish your body and make your skin glow = Juice Up!



As the first to arrive at the event, I was immediately welcomed by the Enavose team, Adriana and Felicia were all smiles. Well. of course not just to me but to all the guests who came that night.


What I like about their team is that they do 'update'. Meaning how many more minutes we need to wait for the program to start or they check if we have eaten already. Simply means they know how to make each of us comfortable.




DELISH SPREAD OF PASTRIES!
Seating beside this table gave me a tough time to concentrate I think? Kidding.



ALL PREPPED UP!





 




CHOCKFULL ANTIOXIDANT JUICE
The antioxidant juice can really be costly as there are raspberries, blueberries, strawberries... tastes berryliciously sweet, slurps!


I was snappin away in this corner and used the pastry table as my 'mini'studio' haha.


This is my fave, the CLEAR UP JUICE!
Spinach, Parsley & Oranges... really refreshing and it's not that bitter.


After a few minutes, the event photographer did the same style of mine. 
There you go..a dose of reality: As what they say, imitation is the greatest form of flattery right? :) *coughs haha kiddinG!





My, my  these juices were energy boosters too , 
I was like struck by a whiplash after slugging the juices up!
Luckily they weren't coffee, else I'd be over-caffeinated haha.






I went home and was so full! Imagine how many servings we had for this event? Free refill some more! Now I know which particular juice to prepare for my skin concerns! Thanks for this 'fulfilling'  event Enavose!











All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. The author is not affiliated with the company and was invited to this event. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.






SPECIAL MENTION & THANKS TO:
Felicia Chng | Asst. Manager | Marketing & Comm.







 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC