LOOK OF THE DAY: es por eso que soy fácil. BIRTHDAY FACE OF THE DAY HOR!


Birthday face of the day beckons #by default 



Turned on my iPod and this song was first to play...ツ  




When am at a loss which makeup to put on, I turn ze iPod on...and voila.
Shuffle mode is always on, so I got my inspirational looks/ideas from the first song that it plays.
Easy by Faith No More? C'mon! On my birthday?  My iPod's doin' some prank on me or what? I dig the song but really? How to look 'easy' on this day? 
I just smiled to myself..and no matter what happen, thanks to this revelatory song..
I must stick to this ode.
Funky, bluesy song eh? 
Blue yes but there is no way 
I am wearing blue shadows on my birthday.
As if my cobalt blue top is not sheer  & deep enough, 
What came to mind was?
..well, neutral you bet
but I wanted a neutral look that would just add a lil depth to my gaze, 
something that won't look like your usual sunny side up eggs in the morning;
in simplest terms, no boring drama whatsoever.
Well hello Mr. Naked 2 what haf you got pour moi?
I asked E to pick shades for me while he was busy re-ironing his polo haha.
Snakebite, Verve & YDK.
dafuq Verve? 
The least shade I use from this palette some more.
I immediately chose Foxy to highlight,
before he chooses"Pistol".

Punched my cheeks with Blossom, a peach/pink/coral;almost apricot toned blush from Burberry. I feel that the raw but luminous finish of the skin emanates whenever I use this blush, adorbs especially at night. One guest at the Ritz-Carlton even asked me which shade of blush I was using..apparently she waited for me to go to the ladies room so that she could ask me in private, an affable woman in her mid-30's,  I presumed. 
Sealed with a slightly winged liner, no falsies as my eyes were so itchy the night before and falsies actually make my eyes more irritated most of the time. Besides I left my Ardell Lash set at home too hehe excuses!
Not bad for E's choices eh? The I’m-there-but-I’m-not soft-grey-brown-eye shadow on my eyes, and those soft natural lashes... well, just made my special day -- E A S Y.
*PRODUCTS USED
FACE
CLARINS UV PLUS DAY SCREEN HIGH PROTECTION SPF 40 (NEUTRAL) -BASE/PRIMER
DIORSKIN NUDE FLUID FOUNDATION (PEACH 023)
EYES
URBAN DECAY PRIMER POTION
ESPRIQUE LIQUID LINER (BK001)
BRAPHY WATERPROOF EYE LINER (BK)
MAC PRO LASH MASCARA (COAL BLACK)
SHISEIDO NATURAL EYEBROW PENCIL (LIGHT BROWN)
CHEEKS:
ELF LUMINANCE - HIGHLIGHT *recent discovery/current fave!
LIPS
BURBERRY LIP GLOW NATURAL LIPGLOSS (TEA ROSE 05)

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC