REVIEW: BECCA Sheer Tint Lip Colour in Estella





The Becca bandwagon..what made me really fell in love with this brand? Beats me..the only thing I know is that every penny I have spent was always worth it.


I have been searching for a newer nude lip colour so I picked this one up, Becca Sheer Tint Lip Colour in Estella. From the tube it is slightly pinkish with a caramel-ish nude tinge to it. They glide on to the lips like a smooth buttery lip balm, smells scrumptious! Imagine scents of vanilla & caramel mixed together!?!  Pigmentation is sheer to medium, one swipe for a sheer effect or you can build up its color with additional swipes.

This product includes Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Honey and Vitamin E, everything that your lips would love. So creamy and flatters any skin colour IMO. No frost, no shimmer either, just that lovely subtle sheen...mi adoro!


Packaging-wise, still hats off to Becca. Swish & glamorous as I wanna call it. Becca logo is stamped on the end cap with screw on lid makes the silver metal tube a lovely sight in your handbag. Just like Burberry, it's twist & lock, so it's secured & your bag is safe from acquiring any stains. I was choosing between Gisella & Estella before my purchase, am glad I chose the latter. It's now my fave nude-ish lip lover! Guess my SGD49 spent was again worth it. 


This nude lipstick offers me a polish looked, it makes me appear fresh and clean albeit the bare naked face :)






Wear nude, not just because you want that au naturale look but because . . .
nude IS a color.






 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC