HAUL: Paul & Joe Beaute ✿


Paul & Joe Beaute...

I tried my very best to ignore their feminine packaging;
The grotesque side of  me can't stand the preppy and quirky designs.
But. . .
when E gifted me with this beautiful frosted nude Nail Enamel from P&J,
I was happy with the quality and so,
that piqued my curiosity 'bout the brand.




When I saw their packaging?
It's definitely the details that got me sold.





Their strength is in the prints eh?
Whimsical prints! Loverly.
Is this something that would make you squeal in delight?


If they came in plaid, then it is for me, hehe.
Anywhoo, hea's the damage:

Paul & Joe
  1. 1. Face Colour |01
  2. 2. Under Eye Concealer  |02
  3. 3. Eye Colour Primer |02
  4. 4. Nail Enamel  |04
  5. 5. Rouge Lipstick  | 12
  6. 6. Pencil Eye liner in Purple|04 
  7. 7. Duo Eyebrow Pencil |03









 


13 comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!
Link back so I can follow you as well.
I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

BLOG TRAFFIC

Translate

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH ON INSTAGRAM♥ FOLLOW ME @WICKERMOSS

BRANDS Reviewed / Mentioned on this BLOG

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

Let's Keep In Touch

Google+ Badge