Singapore Scenes: Crossing the Thin Line In Between Marina Bay Sands & Art Science Museum.


I went sunbathing!

Not on a sunny beach but at the

Marina Bay Sands

haha.




I wanted to drop by the

La Louis Vuitton Island Maison

but then I stopped myself as I am keeping my horses for the...

NARS x Andy Warhol Collection

which is launching soon by the way!~





Just a few steps away from MBS is the
Art Science Museum.

I loved this place as I was able to witness
two of the biggest exhibition on earth
The Titanic and
The Harry Potter.


I went to Sephora MBS instead and
and after grabbin' some stuff
I went outside and just cannot resist
NOT to snap away.

There are a bajillion of  fab photos of the MBS and the Art Science Museum on the net,
but these shots I took remind me of something, someone, a quote, a deja vu.

Desolated day it is.

Most people say go here before dusk and stay after dark.
Agree that it's a lot more mesmerizing,
but I think if a place is indeed breath taking,
one could see its boasting beauty
any time. any day.

I am not going to bore you with my jibberjabber
and just let you see why I said so.



My fave scenario of ze day =)

“Even as I hold you, I am letting you go.” ~ Alice Walker

“I demolish my bridges behind me...then there is no choice but to move forward” ~Fridtjof Nansen










































READ ME:

Yours truly is not a professional photographer but in  any case that you may find MY photos in this post worth saving and occupying space on your hard drive, please have the decency to ask for my permission. 

Do not U S E without permission as what my photo says above hehe


I have come across posts that features my pics/photos , even with my watermark on them.


For the simple reason that it's not a bravado JOKE to brave the raging heat of the mighty Sun King just to capture these shots.


Thanks everyone! 



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC