BLACK HAIR SANS BLEACH [The Only Salon in Singapore Who Said Yes in Giving Me That Black Hair*] 9th Experience at Hair Studio Flamingo.

Black Hair sans Bleach 2018  Haircolor Hair Studio Flamingo Singapore Salon 




when i was a child i remember splashing my hair with calamansi juice, go out in the sun, thinking it would turn my hair blonde.  RETARD AM I NOT? then my mother would be confused #AF on why her calamansi fruits inside the crisper went on less and less for days.



Anyways, I was in shock when this salon had the confidence to give me that BLACK hair I have always wanted. 
Several times I sat on a salon chair and when the hairstylist learns that I wanted black hair, die die they will reverse psycho me and recommend another color. 
Name it. Any color.  Just NO black. 

So if you want one for yourself look for  HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO 's technical stylist RYO




After seeing my hair, it was all again happy tears* for me. 


Black hair made possible by Hair Studio Flamingo. 

No bleaching involved and yet it was dark as night. 

If you wanna "reboot" your hair from all the psychedelic colors you've embraced for the past years or so, do give them a visit and if you decided to go black, remember that there's no negotiations when it comes to your hair.



Overall Process+ Treatment



RYO APPLIED THE COLOUR DIRECTLY ON MY HAIR (NO PRIOR LIGHTENING DONE*). HE THEN ADDED HIGHLIGHTS UNDERNEATH OR AT THE BOTTOM LAYERS OF MY HAIR TO CREATE EXTRA DIMENSION. MY SESSION WAS SEALED OFF WITH THE MOISTURE TREATMENT. 


AND IF YOU THINK MY HAIR IS ALL BLACK - HERE'S THE UNDERNEATH, HAHA!TOLD YOU I'M A RETARD WHEN IT COMES TO MY HAIR. SO WHO SAYS BLACK IS BORING?!








The BEFORE SHOT below: 




espresso on the rocks, personally prepped by ryo.
OMG, even my drink was pure black. 





💐



HERE'S GOOD NEWS FOR MY READERS



QUOTE MY NAME, CHARLES ANGEL OR WICKERMOSS AND BE ENTITLED TO A 
20% OFF THE PROMO PRICE* 

APPLICABLE ON :


SET MENU OF HAIR TREATMENTS ONLY &
ANY STYLIST OF YOUR CHOICE 
(EXCEPT FOR DIRECTOR MARCO)

* * * 

CUT & COLOR
CUT + COLOR + TREATMENT
CUT + KERATIN TREATMENT
CUT + DIGITAL PERM
CUT + REBONDING
CUT + TREATMENT
* * * 


FOR EXAMPLE, YOU CHOOSE TO HAVE THE CUT COLOUR + TREATMENT PACKAGE AS STATED ON THEIR HAIR MENU LIST - FROM $300 , IT'S DISCOUNTED TO $250! BUT BUT BUT!  YOU WILL STILL  GET AN ADDITIONAL 20% OFF DISCOUNT JUST 'CAUSE YOU'RE MY READER, YAYE!   CALL THE SALON FOR A QUOTATION IF YOU WISH AND THEY'D BE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU. THEY'RE OPEN EVERYDAY AS WELL!


CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO ENLARGE / ZOOM ON THE PRICES*











My first visit to this salon click here*

My second visit to this salon click here*

My third visit to this salon click here*

My 4th visit to this salon click here*


My 5th visit to this salon click here*
My 6th visit to this salon click here*
My 7th visit to this salon click here*


My 8th visit to this salon click here*























💐


7 Neil Rd 088807 
MRT: Tanjong Pagar/Exit B, Outram Park/Exit H. 
BUS:Aft Kreta Ayer Rd(61,166,197)Maxwell rd FC (80,145)
(+65) 8726.2116
Open from 930am - 930pm




Thanks for looking 

DISCLOSURE:  This post featured sponsored services. No form of compensation involved & author not affiliated with the brands/companies mentioned above. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited.


Black Hair sans Bleach 2018  Haircolor Hair Studio Flamingo Singapore Salon 

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC