[PRODUCT RAVE] ATORREGE AD+ ACNE SPOTS TREATMENT

PRODUCT RAVE ATORREGE AD+ MEDICATED ACNE TREATMENT SPOTS REVIEW



Not much has been said about this brand from Japan, atorrege ad+ . I've always seen it in Guardian stores and one day I managed to pick up this anti-acne spot solution.









atorrege ad+ acne spots treatment 

Thoughts


This works well for those budding acne, as well as those with the pus and all. Where things go downhill is that when you over apply it, there will be a whitish cast around your acne and it's not pretty to look at, more so it doesn't appear the next day. For me it took days before my skin was again, evened out. 




You're lucky if your acne is merely isolated, for me I just apply this as soon as I spot one and mine seem to shrink the next morning, less inflamed and less irritated. It's being dispensed via this dropper tool and it irks the hell out of me whenever it's about to finish coz it's daang hard to get the serum out of the bottle already. 



Akin to a serum, you'll love its non-goopy essence! A gelish-liquid texture, it doesn't dry the skin, no peeling and it does NOT STING! Fragrance-free as well and I can even mix it with my moisturizer. 



I just wish they have chosen a plastic tube for the packaging so I can carry this with me at all times and zap away acne any time of the day; the bottle is not just ideal for me to tag along. 

With regards to application, I dab a small amount after my toner and I skip on my regular serum. I feel that its efficacy is in the works  if I don't apply any other serum. 

I've also tried this on a pimple after rapture and surprisingly it was healed overnight. The pimple was totally dried out and the more it sped up the healing. 

I recommend this acne spot treatment to take down unsightly redness and excessive swelling from breakouts. It shrinks down minor zits but don't heavily rely on it. Once you've spotted one, hit it quick! Apply constantly for a couple of days, just be very careful so as not to get that whitish ring cast on your face. 




ATORREGE AD+ MEDICATED ACNE SPOTS TREATMENT
PRICE: SGD59 / 10ML @WATSONS/GUARDIAN



  • Reduces congestion and acne breakout 
  • Reduces redness and inflammation 
  • Prevents post-acne scarring and marks 
  • Boosts skin metabolism and restores skin radiance
  • Gel essence with anti-bacterial properties 





Thanks for looking 

DISCLAIMER: Product purchased on her own by the author.  No form of compensation involved & author not affiliated with the brands/companies mentioned above.. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited.


PRODUCT RAVE ATORREGE AD+ MEDICATED ACNE TREATMENT SPOTS REVIEW

2 comentários:

  1. I am going to try these out with my little niece. Thanks for the post.
    acne spot treatment review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Diane,


      I hope it went well for your niece, thanks for dropping by my blog :D

      x,W

      Delete

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC