HOW TO: CLEAN DIRTY/STICKY NARS MAKEUP PACKAGING

HOW TO: CLEAN DIRTY/STICKY NARS MAKEUP PACKAGING 




Push. Pull. Peek. Pull. Push. Dust-devils swept over this slim pile of makeups, the entire pack lay there, filthy, lifeless.


I cringe seeing a a pack of sticky & filthy NARS makeup casings inside my drawer. It triggers anxiety attack, seriously. Even if I separate them from each other, they seem to grew more intense and more oppressive each day. I can't let this happen - a blush almost cost me $50 and nah - I won't be a wimpy lizard crawling under someone else's roof aiming to hide and slide, LOL. Speaking of lizard, I just saw one crawling under the rubbish bin outside of the coffee shop where I am killing time and drafting this. Yes, this- the one you're actually reading now. 




Every NARS makeup fiend knows the disaster a blush compact brings. Eyeshadow, blush, highlighting powder, even bullet lipsticks - the fiasco may not be earth shattering but for someone who collects NARS makeup, you'll feel us. Trust me, you will if you are one. 

Reducing the makeup has never been an option - i love me seeing these black NARS casings inside my drawer.  When grime starts to invade them like a leech- uh oh.. this calls for annihilation.



But I didn't depot them, I don't want to. 
I told myself I will never throw in the towel. Not ever.  
It's been a whirlwind of trial and experiments - most of them hit the skids..
Baby wipes, alcohol, micellar water, even makeup wipes. 
Until I've discovered that it weren't the products fault.
It's the procedure that I was actually doing wrong.

Please note that this method works for me, I sincerely hope it somehow manage to work for you :)




Important things to note:

This will remove the matte or rubberized coating off of your NARS casings, however the result is a shiny and even glossier exterior. I prefer mine like that, it's smooth and doesn't attract dirt and all those yucky shitzzzzz compared to its original coating. Alas, no more gross casings. 


Happy cleaning fellow Nars Junkies!


When cleaning my NARS makeup casings/packaging I only need the following:



alcohol (ISOPROPYL)

sunflower beauty oil

cloth (flanela)





Can i use cotton?

My advice is NO. They make the cleaning worst than ever. 

What type of cleaning cloth should I use if I don't have a flanela?

You can try microfibre cloth, but flanela or those specs or eyeglasses cloth does the job well - it has better grip compared to those silky types. If you have a cloth handkerchief, that'd also do; avoid those made from silk.


Can i use other types of alcohol?
So far, I've only used Isopropyl also widely known as Rubbing Alcohol.

Watch the full video here 

How To: Clean Sticky/Dirty NARS Makeup Packaging

on how I go about cleaning my NARS babies  also please subscribe to my channel if you haven't already ❤️

Thanks for looking 




DISCLOSURE: PRODUCts PURCHASED BY THE AUTHOR. ALL OPINIONS EXPRESSED HERE ARE HER OWN HONEST, UNBIASED, NON-SUGARCOATED REVIEWS. ALL IMAGES ARE THE PROPERTY OF WICKERMOSS UNLESS STATED OTHERWISEUSE OF THESE IMAGES WITHOUT ANY CONSENT IS PROHIBITED. 
HOW TO: CLEAN DIRTY/STICKY NARS MAKEUP PACKAGING 


0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC