HAUL: new urban male aka NUM


New Urban Male aka NUM, after 9 years has finally closed down in Singapore. While some say it's a good riddance, I have come to collect a few vintage tees from them so somehow on my part I still feel that it's big loss. Their tees usually costs $49 bucks and above, in which I did not mind spendin' on before as I was satisfied with most of the items I got.. such as The Beatles and my Star Wars addiction.


I mean I can like grab those shirts at Far East Plaza for S$15 bucks but I still found myself buying faithfully from NUM. Quality-wise their shirts are way much better than Far East ones.


So before they ring down the curtain a few weeks back, I headed down to Cineleisure branch and die die must get anything! As expected all the good ones are off the shelves, I checked the Havaianas, Braziliano flip flops and there were no more sizes left..as well as swimsuits!

My last option? Tees!

I got a Flintstones tee for E, usual price is S$59.90, got it for  S$15!

As for mine, being the great scavenger as always, I found this hidden in between the basic tank tops! 
A David & Goliath printed tank top (U.P is  S$49.90) and got it for  S$15 too! Hell yeah steal huh!

NUM please come back soon!





Random Snack on Feature:
Lorenz Saltletts Coctail Mix (avail at Choc-Spot,LuckyPlaza


Mix of cracker & Salted Sticks, just crisply baked!

Saltletts Cocktail Mix contains Mini Brezeln, little Saltletts Sticks, Mini Clubs and crackers in the shape of sea creatures.
It's so much fun eating 'em!




 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC