HAIR AFFAIR: DIY Hair Color! Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse.




I initially wanted to color my hair during my last birthday. .
but then I chose to leave my hair in peace that day instead haha!



I have always trusted this brand when it comes to hair colouring especially, SCHWARZKOPF PROFESSIONAL .

I was told that this SCHWARZKOPF PROFESSIONAL Perfect Mousse Foam Colour was exclusively sold at Guardian outlets so I immediately grabbed one! I was on the look out for a red dye and this is the closest I could find, Mahogany...priced at around S$20 something I think?


This shade reminded me of Megan Prescott locks.


credit to the owner




 







What's inside? A 5-pc set foam colour. With the instruction booklet, you can never go wrong.







The Before Shot: My highlights are still apparent as you can see;


I've noticed that my hair looked shiny with the formula on and it was way too easy to handle, I combed it ! Just once! Though the manual did not tell me to do so, haha!



Non-sticky and no ammonia smell it is! Application was a breeze though I find the consistency of the foam absolutely thin. I want dense fluffy foam!



It's quite light isn't it?  I was like expecting a deeper kind of red but since this is mahogany, I prepped up myself to see a brownish rather than a reddish result. 



AFTERMATH:

 In spite of the yawning space the entire mousse gave with regards to the colour,
 I  say, love it still!




Definitely evened out the color of my locks.
That is good enough for me.


Love it when the mall lights hit my locks!:)
Think the mahogany leaned on the redder side this time or 
perhaps it just jived well to my red highlights before?

Salted Caramel from Coldstone!
I added Reese's Peanut Butter & Mallows..cheers to another week of burnin' calories!






 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC