HAUL: Manila Collective Haul 2011 (Makeup, Accessories & More Makeup)




Here's the Collective Haul I have been wanting to share for quite some time now! Currently am left with only a few items as most of them were gifted to my Singaporean friends here and I sincerely hope they are at least happy with them. Should I also say that only 5% were forced to sell and seriously these babies gave me a tough time. I only chose those items worthy of the occupied space inside my luggage and still! I paid extra money with all the excess baggage lol lol lol!

So before my Manila Stash totally goes POOF, here are the items I got. Random mix as I have mentioned in the videos here and here, it was only those times that E & I were doing our movie marathon that made me get these items. It gave me time to check out Watsons but I did like shopping at Robinsons and Landmark Trinoma/Makati. 






Products:
Careline Lipgloss
Ever Bilena Eyebrow Pencil 
WetnWild Color Icon Pencil
Garnier Brightening Eye roll-on
Nivea Pink Guava Lip Balm 
Lip Ice Mentholatum Lip Balm
in2it Eyebrow Powder
in2it waterproof gel liner
Maybelline Line stylist
elf healthy glow bronzing powder
Tony Moly Matte Black Shadow
Tony Moly False Eyelashes
Etude House Baking Powder
Etude House Mono White Shadow 
Fanny Serrano Eyelash Curler Refill
B&B Kids Shampoo&Conditioner
Bobbie Cuticle Pusher
Bench Hand Sanitizer 
Nichido Kabuki Brush
HBC Hair Clips
Marionnaud Random Brushes
G-lish Cheek Treat(not on pic)
G-lish Cross the Line Palette
Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick 522A(not on pic)
Random Nail Polishes:

Caronia; Chic; Bobbie; SanSan; Elianto
SM Accessories from whatwomenwant (makeup pouch)
Beauty Bar Massage Oils (Lavender/Ginger Orange)
Charm Mini Kabuki Brush
Charm Duo Fiber Brush(not shown on vid)
Landmark Accessories (bag hanger)
Maybelline Blending Brush
Covergirl Lipstick (Sultry) *not on pic
Landmark Random Brushes




Those are the items (my bestest recall haha!) and pardon me if I have skipped some items. For lipsticks, I will put up a separate post for them 'cause they each have unique stories, worth sharing and might be useful to some. Same goes for Nail Polishes hauled as I will show the rest of the stash I have and swatches too!* winks


Over-all, I was happy with 75% of my purchases, only a mere fraction disappoints.

Thanks for readin, til my next post! x



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC