FASHION TALK: The Bubblegum Crisis.





E, with nonchalance recently told me that he cannot recall the last time he saw me 'plainly' dressed.
So this is what I whipped up the last time we went out just to catch dinner not in town(Orchard) 
but just at the junction near our place. 

Aqua blue and Baby Pink...Bubblegum? Cotton Candy? 
Think this reminds me more of a wedding like this!

credit to the owner



This ensemble nails a sweet flavour, in fact it's too sweet that I found myself crushed into its poisonous emblem! 

In other words, it's so G I R L Y ! 
So not my style.


The inspiration? The BAG! 
I saw the bag first instead of the usual norm that you dress up and then look for the most suitable bag in your closet.


Thing is our tummies changed our agenda and found ourselves heading to where else..town!

Anyway, found this flats at Cotton On ..as usual bought it and wore it already haha.





We stalked the basement of a mall in Orchard, just for fun since it was emptied and all we hear is the music that seemed to haunt us from downstairs.

Wore this grey cardi, again from Cotton On as this night was a bit chilly...plus the drawstring beach pants I wore was a bit sheer and E was getting annoyed from some of the guys trying to figure out which type of ladies undergarment I was wearing haha!




Aqua Blue V-neck Top| Streets of Bangkok
Pink Beach Drawstring Pants| Streets of Bangkok
CHEETAH PRINT FLATS| COTTON ON SG
GREY CARDIGAN| COTTON ON SG
Pink Floral Hobo Bag - Gifted


What is up with me and pink nowadays? Beats me.



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC