FASHION TALK: Of Smuckers, Midnight Dips & What I Wore. Birthday2012 Series.Part III.



Last stretch of the belated much birthday series !


After our Ritz-Carlton lavish dinner buffet, I wasn't in ze mood to go clubbing.
What I had in mind, the least was ..
a snooze & booze night.

With the old-fashioned feel this red couch brings,
it lured me more to just stay at the hotel
and just ditch the booze'in agenda.

If only I could switch our bed with this haha.




E & I sat here for a while and we 'talked'.
Something that was usually weighed down due to our busy work scheds.
I was chugging along with his silly jokes, jaunty moves, simply..
trying his very best to make it like an ideal prom night.

But deep within my heart,
I knew that he just wanted the best for me.
I knew that he just wanted me to simply be..happy.


We didn't agree on which colour to wear, just found ourselves clothed in blue.



He is one who always crafted this fairy tale world that I have always wanted to be in.
With that, I can't ask for more. 






No booze eh? So midnight dip it is!




If you'll watch our vloG here, my camera's battery died while we were about to swim, ahuh BUMMER.





That moment when you want a decent shot and you got THAT photobomb man whom your ❤ beats for. HAHA


I'm really starting to think that E's nose & mine are already of the same shape hehe!

So there...no booze, no snooze as well.
Can't believe we stayed all night watching Paris & Nicky Hilton's Life Story hahaha.
All their scandalous affair, climb to fame, socialite dreams & madness!

Aftermath of stayin' up late?

Gewd Mawnin Mrs. Poe the Kung Fu Panda!




I was so grouchy, still full from Ritz dinner and all I did was disturb E on the breakfast table hehe.



Took a few things from the brekky buffet table only to end up staring at 'em.
I love those SMUCKERS Jam! 
But am used to combining it with Peanut Butter and
they only have those confusing cheeses and butter that day.




My breakfast? 
Nicotine.
My body refused to take coffee as well.
I can't even open UP my eyes !!!




Cobalt Blue Sheer Top  | Random Boutique @ Marina Square
Mocha Linen Shorts|Random Boutique @ The Grove, Rockwell
Leather Pumps| Kenneth Cole 
Shoulder Bag | Chanel
Random Accents| Burberry/Cartier
Animal Print Bib Necklace | FarEastPlaza






 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC