REVIEW/EATS: Happiness On The Half Shell @ Ritz-Carlton Hotel.







Ritz-Carlton Hotel Singapore 's (The Greenhouse) remains to be on top of my list with regards to buffet dining.



Hands down the best outlet ..at least for my kaleidoscopic tongue.


The usual suspects on my plate.

Fresh Oysters + Sashimis






Mighty Caesar Salad, CYO of course. The anchovies is my valentine!




Garlic Butter Lobsters. Eating this?
Like reading the very first love letter you have ever received..
oopppssss, and that said letter is from your ultimate childhood crush.





Meet E's plate! As expected..cannibal pangs for my man.





My usual take of oysters? 8-10/batch. 
I always engage the chef on a frothy convo while nonchalantly gettin' the babies.
C'mon, it works.
Approx return to the seafood table?
4 is the minimum.
Do the math if you please.




It's no surprise.. read this  and perhaps you may not wonder anymore why am so-called an 
oyster monkster.


Original Oyster Monkster?

My deceased father is...and I grew up liking these slytherin-ish creatures. I can vividly picture my dad going home carrying that huge sack full of humongous O's! Then he'd ask me to sit on the dining table with him. All I do is watch him shuck 'em all up. We don't talk but that is one richly textured moment, a fatherly love so luminous, who am I not to miss that?


Sealing our feast with sweet treats of course.






Ritz' blockbuster dessert is their Crème brûlée. I always witness how it's gone in like a few seconds once it's topped up.



The Choco Cake Pops seemed to get bigger and bigger every time I dine here haha!







Turning back the clock, I saw a few snapproofshots from my databank.








 






Taken 3 years ago(left); Taken 3 months ago(right)





 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC