HAUL/EATS: Forver21 Accessory & Starbucks Ice Cream!



Random_Rollin: Monday Edition!



One of my fave duo is Camel & Purple...add a dash of turquoise? Here y'go.
Recently got the Nautical necklace from Forever21, but w/o GSS discount. Boo.
Dry Sauna Special Kit. 
This was sent to me by Etude House Philippines late last year. eek! So pink ! HAHA


Shoot! I was not aware this even exist!  Effin priced at S$15.90!


But E only got it for  S$9.90!!!


JavaChip Frappuccinoooooo! I was sweating like a mad dog about to attack a bone after being famished for a decade!


 Aftermath.

I wasn't able to take a decent shot as the ice cream was melting like crazy!
My tongue is faster than my lens hahah.
So daaanG deliscioso!
E wanted to get my fave Caramel Macchiato but said it was OOS.
You order your coffee from Starbucks right?
Just imagine that, this time in an ice cream form!


Even if it's back to its Usual Price, am still sooooo gonna get all the flavours! This tub is gonna be the death of me!



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC