My Top 7 Staycation Beauty Staples



Do you bring a lot of makeup & skincare stuff when you go for staycations?




For low-key staycations I make sure I don't bring too many items with me. I wanted to do a What's In My Staycation Makeup Bag but then due to time constraints I think I was only able to snap my Top Staycation Must Haves, so I do hope this would do for now

As you all know that we had our last staycation at studioM and as usual, as I always stay loyal to the number 7, here are my Top 7 | Staycation Beauty Must Haves


#1 CLARINS UV PLUS HP DAY SCREEN PROTECTION SPF40 (NEUTRAL)
My ultimate must have! Lightest sunscreen I have ever used, gives me a transparent finish plus it works great as a makeup primer. 



Most of you have witnessed my undying love for BECCA and these two tops my list as well. You may refer to my previous reviews to know why.

Just 'that' perfect powder that seals in that Becca goodness. Review here.


#5 SHU UEMURA EYELASH CURLER
Holy Grail? Indeed. I have been using this since 2005 BUT! as of writing this post, I think I may have found its competitor. Do I hear a Japanese product..again?! You know I truly adore Jap products to death haha. We shall see and I have yet to test it further *winks!


#6 SHU UEMURA CLEANSING OIL (PREMIUM A/O)
Boy, as much as am a sucker for milk cleansers, this is by far the best oil based makeup cleanser I've ever used. Skin is a million times cleaner compared to standard cleansers on the market. This wonder is suited and is perfect for oily skin. Just dislike that it has Mineral Oil. GAH.



#7 MAC PRO LASH MASCARA (COAL BLACK)
My very first product was a mascara from MAC and it all started with this. Their matte lipsticks came in second, followed by their blushes. This is one decent mascara I have come to love from MAC. It doesn't give my lashes that sky high enigma but just the ample up vibe I wanted for a simple makeup look. Not clumpy at all, what I do like about it is the gloss that it gives to my lashes. Au naturale, which I do like.


Lastly, that green thing is my apple beauty blender hahaha, I kid of course lame I know lol
* as per norm, apple not included hahah! Thanks studioM for the apple abundance while we were there!


What's your staples then?

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC