HAUL: Birthday Gifts from E ❤ MAC, Lush, Butter London, etc.



Well, what do you know hea comes another late much? Birthday Haul post, hoora-yay hehe! 

I was really impressed with how my man managed to get products from ebay and other online sites haha. 

My golly, gewd job E, love love love  all the things you gifted me

and of course I ❤  you.

Thanks for all these!


*ITEMS ON PIC*

MAC | EYESHADOW  (FREE TO BE) 
PAUL & JOE NAIL VERNIS 04
CHINA GLAZE NAIL LACQUER | WINTER BERRY
BUTTER LONDON NAIL LACQUER | LA MOSS
*apple not included hahaha!



LUSH products were already reviewed so you may click on the respective links; I knew that E ordered the nail polishes online for he's sure that they will surely be added to my reds & nudes polish collections. Loved all the items he gave me, not even a limp and flabby choice he had made and included in this bday stash.




I got another batch of gifts received from E after this set. Turned out, this was only a teaser..aww am already a happy camper with all these! I was soooooo proud of him 'cause he sure do knows what to shop for moi. I mean, the effort & researches done for shades I'd come to like is already enough to make me feel so loved! Most men finds it an ordeal to sit through but ahuh no, no.. not my man! He really re-defined the element of 'a' surprise❤


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC