RANDOM CHAT: I DON'T DO INSTAGRAM.


I don't do Instagram so just thought of rollin' out some happenings with this so-called LIFE..
*my way , so lez see how this goes (:
not just an ordinary movie buff I am; I dig midnight movies! it's soooo much better and you feel that you're still in the comfort of your own home; while most people are snoring away, you are enjoying the film with your fav knick-knacks in hand.

This is the Saltletts Mix I am currently addicted to!









found some toylandia somewhere in town hehe! 
E & I usually watch 2 Midnight Movies in one go, so I got a lot of time to burn...and money to burn as well waaahhh!
when all the chips/tokens are all used up, we usually smoke here burn our lungs afterwards ... see the mall? so empty right?

screams YEAH!!!


Me wants this ! Wallpaper for my room can?!


my hair after a week of my DIY HAIR COLOURING! The way the light hits my hair is really good; pic can't do it justice. I was right all along, SCHWARZKOPF is still my trusted brand. 

my FRANCE International Swap with Celine! said she loved the concept of the package I sent her; she was excited to try the snacks mostly haha. i got her my fave cupcakes from Manila, the Lemon Square and Chili Cuttlefish from Singapore. Love this combo, sweet, cheesy and spicy!!

Some Random Items I got for her:

China Glaze CANDIE
essence nail lacquer nude glam Hazelnut Cream Pie
KATE Pink Lipgloss
Rimmel London Lip Plumper & Gloss
Etude Sharpener
Etude Masks
Tons of Accessories
Samples i.e Urban Decay Gloss; fresh facial cleanser from Sephora etc...


She is not much into eyeshadows, blushes and lipsticks, said she is into eyeliners... so I sent her Kate Eyeliners which I love personally, and tons of tea sachets as she hates coffee haha!


my online order takes 50 golden years to arrive and so i resorted to this Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 that Sugar sent me; i can't recall the last time i used Kiehl's! my lips were becoming extremely dry again these past few days and my HG balm is now finished. this is my other alternative and fortunately i got one to use on my lips while waiting for my package (:



INDO CUISINE: OXTAIL/BUNTUT SOUP | AYAM PENYET | HAPPY SODA @ AYAM PENYET RIA

i love how pink this drink is, i order this when am tired of the usual BANDUNG (:

twelve cupcakes
darn, this is one expensive cupcake okaaayyy, they charge for the box! ripoff IMO
where the hell do i put my cupcake then if do not opt for the box? inside my pocket? HAHA!






 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC