HAUL: FRANCE International Package/Makeup SWAP!




It finally reached my place! 


Here is an International Package cum Swap Haul I did with one of my friends from the capital of fashion,  France ...her name is Celine 






I usually don't think twice having a personalized beauty box swap with an individual who values trust and integrity, and she falls into this category. What is more admirable with this woman is that she knows how to appreciate the other party's time & effort spent on putting up the box. I do hope I was able to return the favor sweetie!







Some of the goodies/brands she got me :

Bourjois
L'Occitane
Yves Rocher
KIKO
Rouge Baiser Paris
Samples from: agnesb|sephora
Miniature Scents: D&G | Cartier 



I can compare Celine to a comic-book movie that delivers the actual goods. We had a fuss free arrangement so we were able to send both our packages on time. This woman got commendable time management skills, and though we spent way over our set budget, we had no regrets whatsoever! We were both happy and satisfied with what we got.






While doin' this post I am munching on that Tartelettes and the berry goodness oh mann, it quickens my pulse with every bite. It somehow pushes me to relume my love for tarts!




Thanks again Celine ! I smell another schwaaappp comin' haha!

Are there any habitual swappers out there? What's yer take on this?



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC