HAUL: ALDO!


There was a time I hopped in a jeep when I was in Manila and then the moment of 
"Mama, Para Po sa Tabi" came .


or if you're formal and polite.."Sir, pull over please"


or if you're conyotic like that.."I wanna go down na"


or how about..."Mama, make para-para to the side lang please"


haha.


Anyway, I wore my ALDO shades like a headband and there was this guy who suddenly went in even before I was outta my seat. I reached the nearby mall and it was only then that I noticed... my shades was actually broken brought about by that human collision. That is so money down the drain, argh!

I wanted that shades so effin' bad and ALDO did not release the same design anymore. Oh well.


Unplanned but I spotted this at  ALDO the other day:







ALDO offers a great range of shades and there was something about them that makes it unique. Aside to them being affordable (range is $25-$50), I love how they actually manufacture their shades . They ain't lightweight like other cheaper brands, they do not scratch easily and obviously look well made.




I particularly like ALDO shades' solid joints. With this pair,  the slim curvaceous side is what got me...not the animal prints wokei? hahah of course, the prints did LOL!





 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC