HAUL/EATS: Hello Kitty Haul & The Best Cereals Ever. Finally Found Mine in Singapore!



This Diet & Fitness101 Series started to roll with this and here am sharin' the best cereals I have ever tasted! I first tried Dorset Cereal 3 years ago when a friend came from UK to visit me here in Singapore and I got hooked in an instant!


Did the skippity hop hop when I found a store selling this at Bugis!!! I never found a single store in Singapore selling it and when I saw this, I nabbed a box straight from store shelf...that was after I yelped okaaayyy haha!

They were selling a box for SGD8.50 ... Will put up a review on this soon.

I can stare at its gorgeous packaging all day long.




Grabbed another Hello Kitty snack. mallow cone, this one has fruit flavour jam inside..err forgot the price! I think SGD3 something?

Yeaps just bought a single item from Hello Kitty and that to-die-for Cereal box. Til my next post x

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC