FASHION TALK: BAD Cheetah!



Grey and brown. Good 70s colours and yes, they match. I injected prints to avoid making this outfit a snoozefest blend.



TOP w/ PLAID TIE | KLCC , SURIA
CROPPED PANTS| Esprit SG
CHEETAH PRINT FLATS| COTTON ON SG




I just wore my Baby-G watch .. if I add more accessories, I'd be a doomed cheetah already! Even my eyeglasses are animal printed but its prints are tamer.


D'ya still remember the Bad Cheetah Mountain Dew ad? It just came to mind hence the title, am so zzzzz to even think of an OOTD title now haha, until next post!



Have your tried a grey and brown ensemble?

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC