NEW IN: Ever Bilena Toast of New York Lipstick: Of Mocha & Maltesers.

Ever Bilena Toast of New York Lipstick: Of Mocha & Maltesers




When I feel mellow and wants it easy, I chew balls. That, or rock brown lips. 





Jogging down my memory lane...ni nu ni nu ni nu. 90s circa and who dares to forget Cindy Crawford's iconic brown schmexy pout on the runway? Raisin Rage, Rum Raisin and Toast of New York were the IN thing then...thanks to REVLON. 



 PIC CREDIT TO OWNER*


It bawled nothing but rage, goth, grunge, the whatya-lookin-at faces. 
See my ex, Drew Blyth Barrymore here?


PIC CREDIT TO OWNER*



I seriously dunno where my neurosis for brown lipstick stems from but thing is- I tend to buy them but never really ought to wear them for long. 

I happen to chance upon the range of matte lipsticks from Ever Bilena at Watsons, Manila. Yes, I do happen to fly to my hometown from time to time and I make sure I still haul in spite of my busy schedule. I only saw the shade name and whenever I see the label, TOAST OF NEW YORK ? Hell hath no fury, die die -I need to get it. I always buy this REVLON shade when I was in college, goes to class and nonchalantly winked at all my professors who raised their eyebrows at the very sight of my lips.  

So there, I instantly asked the sales staff to get a brand new stock for me. Did not really scrutinize the color inside Watsons as I was in a rush. Coming back home to Singapore, I saw the actual tube in daylight. Just so happens that I was making love to a couple of balls, my maltesers. 

The color did excite me, but I felt something strange. I got a feeling that it won't be as mocha brown as I expected. It looks more like of a  . . .  currant brown? I hope not. But we'll see. ღ ツ 


Ever Bilena | Toast of New York | PHP165 (approx SGD5/6)




Thanks for looking

Ever Bilena Toast of New York Lipstick: Of Mocha & Maltesers




 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC