FASHION TALK: Melissa Divine II Shoes aka my Peter Pan Pumps.

Melissa Divine II Shoes: Peter Pan Pumps




If only I could chew my own foot. 

Thinking twice . . .  iz GROSS. 








That is what I usually tell myself after a long day in my Melissa shoes. You see, even we are in flats the whole daang day, stand for more than 6 hours and you still feel cranky. Thanking heavens for my pair of Melissa Divine II. Everytime I will pass by Melissa Wheelock, my impulse purchase escapes the hutch in jiffy. For this particular pair, I ought to buy at Tangs just cause they have my size.





As Melissa shoes are made from a unique, patented plastic material called MELFLEX TM   they were created to improve the flexibility and quality of PVC. Melflex is hypoallergenic so it takes care of the skin, in love with how malleable it is, moulds to my feet with every movement as I walk. I noticed that Melissa shoes or slippers do stay intact, soft and smooth and the bubblegum smell, they never seem to fade off, OMG! Do I have to say it is slip-resistant too?  



Flat pumps always go well with any outfit plus I got the bronze for my casual days. I find the peter-pan collar design really cute! Not to mention the bow that is made of the same material. I am not sure why others say Melissa's are sticky, but so far with a couple of pairs I have, I never found them to be sticky at all. This is quite similar to Marcello, the Handmade Italian Ballet pumps I own as well. 


Now you know my gusto with pumps. 










Thanks for looking



Melissa Divine II Shoes: Peter Pan Pumps




 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC