NAILS TALK: China Glaze in Bahamian Escape + Fairy Dust



 Bahamian Escape by China Glaze is sooo baby bluey! 


Creamy and has a thick consistency (opaque in 2 coats) but I do find it yawnnzzz on its own so I just splashed my favo Fairy Dust on it, also from China Glaze. 


I prefer swatchin' under fluorescent lighting as I am mostly indoors and I wanna see how it actually shows up on my nails. If you are one who work outdoors, I believe it's much better to swatch your lacquers under the mere guidance of our Mighty Sun King rights

China Glaze Bahamian Escape on its own;
*single coat/no base&top coat

From the bottle you'd see that it seems lighter but gives a solid & bright sky blue / baby blue / powder blue color when applied. Beautiful blue shade! Perfect not just for summer but anytime of the year IMO. I still find China Glaze lacquers a bit harder to control unlike Zoya & essie! Anyway, I can sacrifice application just 'cause China Glaze Color Collections are awesome as ever.


Oh shoot, it was a major pain in the arse to capture the beauty of Fairy Dust!  I loved how it sparkles at night and the way that the lighting hits it...defo gave me the satisfaction. 




The Fairy Dust surely chased the blues away for this NOTD, hoora-yay! The micro holographic glitter flecks in the Fairy Dust makes the creme polish holo-y, giving a very subtle effect and it doesn't obliterate the colour under it, unlike those glitter polishes which are in-your-face-oh-hello-i-got-glittery-nails! I do love the jelly-like base as well and how evenly they spread on the nails.

Intentionally Blurred to show the Holo's. Pretty bokehs! 

If you wanna jazz up your manicure, this is a must-get. Highly recommend you try this out guys for yourselves! Non-garish and would certainly give your polish that radiant glitter kick. What's your fave glitter or blue polish? 



Thanks for readin, til my next post x

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC