REVIEW: Human Nature Hydrating Lotion (Moonlight Passion)



This is by far the most pleasing, uber nice smelling lotion I have come across! I would really think this is a Bazooka Joe BUbble Gum Variant  seriously. Anybody caN relate? HAHA! The old skool Bazooka Joe, FTW. The smell, the taste..ahhh indescribable yeah?! 


photo source here


 I was indeed hyper to slather my bowdie with this yummy stuff but 
to my dismay, application was dreadful to the core! 


KINDLY ignore the Clinique Dermawhite & MAC e/s at the background LOL
This lotion doesn't seem to seep through my skin, weirdstuff!


It takes a hell lot of effort for it to be absorbed by my skin...see the white lines here? Kaka-ngawit lang i-apply ha?! My fingers felt tired but still the lotion seemed so stubborn! I also did not like the consistency of it...thin, runny, a bit sticky as well. The only + is the scent..oh well. Anyone who have tried this lotion? 






This product was part of this Human Nature Haul. 

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC