EVENTS: VANITY TROVE x MASEGO SPARTY & FACIAL REVIEW!




How cool are these couches ?!






Masego is the first and largest Safari-themed concept spa by Mary Chia Holdings Ltd(a name I reckon), tucked away at Safra, just at the corner of the humble island Jurong. 




With a 6,500 sq ft spa to boot, once inside you will be welcomed with soft chirping sounds of tropical birds and the whiff of the herbal aroma would already entice and transform you into another world of serenity. Think this is the first spa in Singapore that I have rated with 5*, truly an oasis.





Vanity Trove held an exclusive sneak peek a few weeks back and this is one heavenly treat I could not dare pass on. I arrived 10 minutes earlier and instead of waiting, I was immediately attended to.









Filled up the form, served with herbal tea and before I even took a sip, they already told me my bed is ready! Wow. So the tea will have to wait then haha. 




With an encampment of 14 canopied tents, I was then transported into a haven of true tranquility amidst a native and natural resort/wilderness setting.

Hello Bali?!:)

A sample of their treatment tents


Anywhoo, I am up for a Luminous Pearl Face Spa (75min/worth S$280), I didn't choose the massage this time as I am reserving that for another event . Harnessing the whitening/moisturising properties of Pearl, this luxurious face spa uses pure, freshly grounded pearls to nourish and clarify ones skin from within to regain its youthful luminance. It was capped off by a lymphatic massage, great for detox!

Complete with pebbles around the tent pa ha:)


Hmnnn, unsure of this tag tho lol


Animal PRint! Uber cute right?:) Matches my shoe too hah!




Masego have combined specialized deep cleansing and luxurious massage techniques to help cultivate radiance and youthful vitality back to ones face.  The pearl facial includes a complete cleansing, toning and massage of the neck and décolleté.





Took all pics by myself, takes some immunity in focusing my camera eventho I was already blindfolded haha


Sealed my nostrils with love..I dun think you'd be interested in 'em right haha. 


ang ganda ko dito as in.. (am super pretty here agree?) LOL!


My therapist was not bothered at all while I was snappin' away.
Dya notice she wasn't using any tools?
I didn't know until I saw the photos! 
I can tell she's doing this for almost a decade. 
So I asked her, (makulit lang)
Me: How long have you been doing this? Almost a decade I guess?
Lady Therapist: 16 years.
Me: Shuts mouth.

This lady got the King MIDAS hands! She got different strokes & from all the facial spas I have tried.. this is
5 STARS *****
Even the pricking method she has done to my face, speechless. It was not painful at all. But then one factor too is, I have a high tolerance for pain. But you can defo ask for this lady (Fiona) if you really want to see what I meant by 5 stars.

Highly recommended!


I wished it lasted for the whole day..mann I have never felt this rejuvenated for ages! This is how my face normally looks like after a facial, bloated hahaha.



You'll be served with a soothing ginger tea after your treatment too xox

You can let your tikes play in this area as well xox



I said tikes right?! haha.

See my skin 8 hours after? #sansmakeup #barefaced, except for the lippy (CoverGirl Lip Perfection/Sultry). I usually wait until the next day for the pricked pores/redness to subside when I have my facial...but this result is just amazeballs!

My FB page status update the following day:
Hello bare naked after shower face! How my skin looked like this mornin'... after my luxurious luminous pearl face spa from Masego yesterday..and the Johnson's baby powder sprinkle on my shoulders ..gives my skin extra comfort in 'tis insanely hot weather !:))


Definitely the best place to relax and revel after your daily grind:) 
Can't wait to go back here!


Masego  
SAFRA Jurong, 333 Boon Lay Way, Level 3, 
Leisure Wing, Singapore 649848
6790 1661 




All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. The treatment was provided to the author by the company. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC