HAUL: Maybelline Makeup & Scents While On Board..A Plane



Last call for Passengers 240, 132, 625! Hauling while on board a plane haha!


For fun, why nuts?!


 






You know you are a makeup addict that even when you're on board, you still shop for makeups haha!






I had the best travel days of my life sometime last year at Sabah and Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) and upon going home..I snagged some goodies on the plane...you know how cute those FAs announce and sway their skimpy skirts tryin' to sell those DFS goodies?:) Cebu Pacific was our generous sponsor for that specific trip or should I say adventoor?!:)





Anywhoo, I got this Maybelline Lippy set and a Banana Republic Classic EDT.. This perf is actually unisex but most women likes the smell of it. E & I share the same bottle..pa-sweet lang:)He tends to ignore his Acqua di Gio na because of this.





A travel exclusive set including three best-selling Maybelline New York Color Sensational lipsticks and a free Volume Express Turbo Boost Mascara. My friend says this is only available on board(DFS) and is hard to find at local counters. So there...pa-convince effect, LOL.




Whilst am not a fan of Color Sensational range, I find the packaging (tho plastic) sleek and somehow stylish. Love the purple casing there! I am on a clickety-clack side when it comes to the formula...seeing them on the tube somehow tells me they won't be right up my alley, homumn. The Sweet Pink appeals to me most ; if not for the sparkles on the Galactic Mauve it'd be my fav amongst the trio.


Galactic Mauve - mauvey tones with micro gold shimmer/sparkle
Sweet Pink - light pink/sheer hint of peach
Iced Caramel - brownish pink/ no shimmer



Dya haul  while on board as well ?:)




All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. These products were purchased with the author's own money. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC