REVIEW: BURBERRY Light Glow Natural Blush in Blossom.

If there's one unsolicited advice I could give to those who plan to purchase Burberry makeup, go and visit the counter if you can. First off, it's not amusing to shop via computer screens and this was the first time that whatever swatches I see online, it all turned out to be bizarre -- on me. Besides, it's really much better for you to feel how good this stuff is, be it blush, eyeshadows, lipsticks...the formula, packaging..well it just blew me away. Was I glad I chose this Burberry Blush in Blossom No. 05





For the blush, I was eyeing to get the Peony shade, but oh mann, no amount of blending could work for me hahaha! Even before I blend it, the blush just seems to melt on my skin when applied. No blush, no flush, no glow, N A D A H! 








Luckily, this baby showed me some tender lovin' care..the Blossom Blush. Coral pink it is, more on the warm side. If there's one lesson learnt here: never rely especially on Burberry swatches & pics, no matter how good they seem to be!





Same thingamajig with my Burberry Sheer Luminous Pressed Powder. Unboxing always induce a positive stimulus on me...from the tasteful box; tartan showered compact (even on the blush & the pouch); the magnetic lid, to the useful & soft mini angled brush. 














Come to think of it, I think I'd like it better if the box is also tartan embossed? On the other hand, it would look like a dupe of the MAC Shop Mac Cook's, forget it haha.




Unsure on why some says this reflects an orange cast? To me it just rests on the borderline of coral/pink/peach, again on a warmer side. Some say it's shimmery? err, where got? This would fit those with light-medium skin tones and it just gives that flushy color on my cheeks. Something I can choose to wear for days I get tired of the pinks, the peaches and the corals. Burberry blushes calls for a light hand when applying, this one's highly pigmented and you don't want to be a bozo the clown replica, I suppose.



BURBERRY Light Glow Natural Blush | Blossom Blush No. 05



WHAT IT CLAIMS
A lightweight blush that gives the skin a bright fresh glow.


FORMULA|BENEFITS
Contains silicones for effortless & even application & wild rose extract for moisturizing benefits.


The complexion glows w/ a natural looking radiance

How to use: Apply to the hollow of the cheeks to slim the face or apply to cheekbone to highlight
Retails for $$$SGD61 (approx PHP2,085/USD48)/ 7g
Availability: 
Burberry website 
Burberry Beauty @ Tangs, SG
Nordstrom
 my takeWHAT I LOVE ABOUT THE PRODUCT
# silky smooth ultra fine texture
# lasts all day; no touch ups required
# no chalkiness
# scented! me loves & not bothered at all

WHAT I HATE ABOUT THE PRODUCT
# non-refillable at the moment; such a waste to throw this gorgeous packaging..hello to another dilemma (all their compacts!)
# extremely pigmented
# price sticker shocker
# limited shades available
FINAL THOUGHTSAnother worthy product for me as the finish (matte) is what I have wanted. I was glad it's not overly frosty/shimmery! Think I'd have a tough time finding another gorgeous shade that is at par with Blossom. It defo brightens one's skin to a new level.
VERDICT
Again if you wanted a blush to chuck in your bag which is dependable, meaning- to last you the whole day, this shade fits you. If you wanted that certain breakaway from the norms of the pink,peach & coral, then the more you should try this, just pretend you don't see that hefty price tag upon checking out the beauty counter.


All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. This product was purchased with the author's own money. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC