TRAVEL: [BALI Escape] Series ii: Of The Many Faces Of Boredom & Blue Skies Ahead.




BALI
4Days. 3 Nights.


As you know our flight to BALI was delayed for about half an hour.
It's the longest half an hour at the boarding lounge, lol!
I mean, if you have read  BALI TraveBLOG part 1.............the only thing I wanna happen is fly  ASAP right?



*photos below from the BALI TraveVLOG 1






As mentioned I took E's OOTD haha,
which he wasn't happy about as I messed up his hair (oh MEN!)
I got a couple of stares from the co-passengers while doing mine as well, teehee.

I really find the Changi Airport's flooring/carpet design nice!
Some more matched my MELISSA flats hehe.





Waiting, Waiting, Waiting.
E? Were you trying to spy on that lady ovah there or that guy with the specs? haha!




We boarded finally at about 1245H
and boy, my first time to take Air Asia and I think #neveragain
I had a terrible back & neck pain the next day due to their seats!





Thank GOD for the awesome weather since it was raining at about 4am and we thought it'd never stop.






Feel free to watch TheWickeRmoss BALI Escape Trave-VLOG part ii

You bet we both dozed off  inspite of the agonizing seats haha!
See you when we wake up in BALI!
Thanks for looking x






 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC