Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster: Smells Delicious But Does It Work?


Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster
Smells Delicious But Does It Work?



I have come to know Ole Henriksen as a celeb stylist, but when he launched a full skin care line I was jumping wif joy! His products mainly were anti-colorant/preservatives/synthtic fragrance free, in short it focuses on natural ingredients. He was battling wif acne when he was a young man thus this goal of unearthing the natural ingredients of his every product. He also had a salon in Beverly Hills and inspired a lot people by educating them on how to treat one's skin. He was a real catalyst of change in skin care, as well as having a great lifestyle.


I have never come across any Ole Henriksen skincare that I despised! This is one of my favorites, as you know am a sucker for anything Vitamin C for the skin (warrior for anti-aging, hello collagen!) Orange for my body? Nah. I only eat those mandarin oranges especially when it's Chinese New Year coz they're damn sweet lah haha.


From OLE HENRIKSEN WEBSITE
Like a daily vitamin for your face, this high powered Vitamin C complex helps smooth out lines and wrinkles and prevents further damage. Loaded with antioxidants to fight off environmental aggressors and moisture-binding ingredients to keep your skin nourished and protected, this aromatic serum is absorbed instantly and penetrates to the deeper layers of the skin to provide long term results. Sensitive skin prone to irritation will benefit immensely from the calming properties of this oil-free serum.
Benefits:
  • Grapefruit and Orange Extracts purify and brighten skin.
  • Green Tea Extract provides antioxidant protection.
  • Rosehip Extract repairs and strengthens skin with a high concentration of Vitamin C.
  • Vitamin E heals, restores and nourishes.
  • Can be used by all skin types.


Overview


The orange scent. So calming and refreshing! I apply this at night and my moisturizer glides well after this has been absorbed by my skin.


Not sticky as I thought it would be and it's lightweight. Texture is pleasant (not greasy ok... ok am so redundant now!) Suitable for daytime actually but I prefer to use it at night. The orange scent aids in making me achieve a good night sleep.



Noticed the glowing effect only after a week of usage; I wun bluff you and saY, "Oh I woke up and my skin was brighter and all.." LOL. My pores seemed be less noticeable and especially during my menstrual period this helped in reducing my breakouts.



However, not all moisturizers work well with this. I have tried using this with Lancome Hydrazen and it tends to clump; in which if I paired (the moisturizer) with another serum it does not happen at all. No skin breakouts tho, but I hate the balling up on a few spots on my face!

This serum is more of like a fluid gel and to me I usually pump about 3-4 times per night; not that my face is big haha ; just cause I loooove the orange citrusy scent! If you like sweet smelling orange, you might like this one! I had this travel size as part of a set that I got from OLE HENRIKSEN. Most of them I have tried and yes... loved them all. Hope to share them all soon x

Thanks for reading

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster
Smells Delicious But Does It Work?


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC