REVIEW: Forever 21 Nautical Vintage Charm Necklace.

Accentz Talk: Forever 21 Nautical Vintage Charm Necklace 



Ship steering wheel, anchor, ropes..anything nautical bring forth a blizzard of zest. You know just the feeling of being beside the sea, cruising and stuff?! Adrenalin high..and, salty. I even, well almost joined a career that involved cruising the high seas but heck yeah, now regretting why I nonchalantly passed on that.


I think if I have to have just one accent to wear and keep all my life, no doubt it's gotta be something nautical. It's a timeless trend, or should I say style. Never fades and never will. 




Forever 21 Nautical Vintage Charm Necklace 


Love max the vintage coloured chain, the turquoise briolette and the overall comfort it gives...it's super light! Not to mention it goes well with any outfit; black, white, stripes, 
my fave is pairing this one with a rich violet/ purple top!



And yes, am just so happy to have shared these nautical finds from ALDO
 in which I have included as prizes during my last Christmas Giveaway.








Annnnnnd! Here is my best find a couple of weeks back...
credit to owner *
A life-ring-welcome-aboard clock!
Almost fainted when I saw this...
'cause I have seen that pic(see above) and been hunting for the exact same thing!
How cool is that?
Some more it's a clock and I hanged it up inside our room 
wherein I can see this pretty lil thing every morning....
makes my day complete, fo' real! 

Nautical is the shiznitz.









Thanks for reading




Accentz Talk: Forever 21 Nautical Vintage Charm Necklace 





 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC