EVENTS: wickeRmoss search for Miss Clinique. part i.

First off , I would like to send my huge thanks to those who attended my recently held wickeRmoss Clinique Party. A week has passed and am glad that a few bloggers have already shared their wonderful experiences. To those who were not able to nab a spot, I hope to meet you all soon in the nearest future.

I was not really feeling too well the day itself so if ever there were some of you who I wasn't able to accommodate well enough, i hope you do understand that I exerted all effort to make your precious time worthy of it all. I tried my best to camouflage the sickness but still someone noticed it by looking into my eyes. You are one brilliant woman. Besides the event was all fun that I myself forgot my actual condition.

There were actually a lot more in-store additional freebies up for grabs for the attendees but due to unforeseen circumstances some of you had to leave earlier.

This is the first part of the Search for wickeRmoss Miss Clinique. I told you there's more right?  I would not be giving away too much of the nifty details but whoever wants to win the limited edition prizes [yes, prizes!] from Clinique and yours truly, just follow these mechanics.

To the Clinique attendees:

1. If you have blogged about your experience, comment below with your link. Appreciate if you could provide me the date and time of publishing.

2. Tell me why you should be chosen as the wickeRmoss Miss Clinique. Do not give me humbled answers... I want fierce ones. Your self-confidence might be your weapon to win this awesome loot. 

3. Again, I will check if you are a GFC & Twitter follower / facebook page liker.

Kindly note that this will only comprise 50% of this search. 

So you are not one of the attendees? I have something in store for you as well. I will also pick another winner for the part ii , in which the details I will be posting on the upcoming days.

Part 1 will end on 30th June 2011.


Thanks to Clinique for the limited edition prizes!
 I wanted to purchase them myself but unfortunately they are not locally available. Lucky winner huh.



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC