RANDOM CHAT: The Curtain Closes for The Project 365.

aaahh. My Project 365. 

It aches my heart to quit this project I somehow started. I never knew nor expected that my own  father would be the one who will convince me to pull down the theater curtains and say to myself, "The End".

Some people say I have the eyes for photography/ editing but as what I always reply, I just want to make every thing even the most cynical things looks beautiful in ones eyes. I believe that no matter how distorted nor fugly an object may seem, it still has beauty in it. And that's what I love to strike. I am far from being a pro but with that vision, it makes my brain rattle with a lot of imaginations and perceptions, I'd say. 

I know that this is not the one he wants me to do but then again, I know he supports me every bit of the way.


Thanks to all those who have willingly shared their memories to me as well.
I had fun dissecting my friend's pics for a while. Kidding! Labyow guys.




Lovebirds Rhea Garcia + Gio Alvarez
Nikki Valdez and daughter, Olivia Ysabelle
Maui Taylor
Carmina Villaroel
My Boozemates Uschi Raval + Rufa Mae Quinto aka P-chi Quinto
and of course, my better-half Papa E.

Here are the top 15 (as per likes from my FB viewers) *warning:  This will be picture-heavy.

ALL IMAGES/CONTENTS ARE MY OWN. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO STEAL CONTENTS/ IMAGES. THANK YOU.





Rhea Garcia + Gio Alvarez
Rhea+Gio. They play good music together!






Maui Taylor
Maus in Dubai.









Nikki Valdez and daughter, Olivia Ysabelle
The ultimate Like-momma-Like-daughter tandem. Niks + Oy.


Lydia of IMORTAL TV Series!







Whoops, which reminded me. Niks asked for a framed version of this one. She was so surprised when she saw this, tweeted and asked if they really look alike. Haaay mars, lol. 







Carmina Villaroel
I'd say this is one of the cutest edit I've done wif Carmina V.
She is the cutest, gigil noh?
And she actually liked it hahas.













Say Tioco Artillero. She did not actually recognize at first that it was her own eyes.








Uschi Raval + Rufa Mae Quinto aka P-chi Quinto



The ultimate shappingeras in Sanfo! Rufa Mae and Usch!




And here are tidbits of me.








And the very last person who closed the show for me. My tatay who is now in heaven fo sho.






To some this may not mean anything, but it totally meant a huge lot for me. This was my passion especially when I was depressed, outta my wits, scared, sourgraping, name it. After all, I am human. Just human.
Thank you tatay, I can now let go of this insanity, as what I'd like to call it. Your loss deeply affected my passion, and I have no one else but to blame here , but my humbled self.

Until then. 

Until then that I am ready again.



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC