EATS: Candy Empire.

Looking for a place to spoil your sweet tooth?

This is one of the places I love most in Singapore... The Candy Empire! It has the biggest selection of chocolates, biscuits, and also gourmet delectables. I can grab anything from here, jelly beans, marshmallows, sugar-free gums and the likes, in which most regular supermarkets don't have.

Most of their stuff came from Australia and Europe. Even diabetic people can shop here, cool! This place makes me want to become a child again, hold my mom's hand, tug at her skirt, bat my eyelash and give her the puss-in-boots eyes - just for her to buy me the entire shop hahahah!

Seriously, do check out this candy heaven when you're in SG and unleash those sweet cravings of yours. Pricewise, items are a bit expensive. But if you're a certified chocoholic, it's definitely worth it.

Caution: Do not get addicted to buying too much junk foods and sweets from here...else,  your wallet will decay faster than your tooth does. Take it from me.

My must grabs from Candy Empire:




1. BUSCH Meringues - ( the-melts-in-your-mouth meringues)
2. WONKA Gobstopper - jaw-breaker candies! my saviour during sleepy hours at work. 
3. CADBURY Cherry Ripe - Cadbury once again conquered my heart due to its pretty label.
 I love anything Red+Black! This one is Double Dipped; with 70% cocoa. Reminds me of the 'Old Gold'..
4. NESTLE Violet Crumble - No Doubt the Best of the Best. As what they say, 
'It's the way that it shatters that matters'.
Must try! 


☻ ☻ ☻ 







 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC