RANDOM CHAT: O-kay Ukay!


Everything requires a lot of effort. Nothing comes free in life.


At last I've finally decided to sell my clothes that have been stucked in my closet. Every time I will come to Manila for a vacay, I still can't have the heart to sell them away. For reasons that maybe only me can understand. Anyhoos, I have finished sorting all the clothes, I think I have more than a 100, not to mention the shoes and jeans that will bid its goodbye to me. By next week, they will be in the arms of their new owners. Le sigh. Le sad. Hmnn, they're actually lucky owners, coz most of my clothes are hand washed, I try to steer clear from washing machines as they really lessen the lifespan of our clothes.

I picked up clothes in random and this is the first one I got...my Lapagayo hoodie, sob.


and...

This is the culprit that 'ate' my whole day. *Butt&Back Pain to the core!*


I've initially wanted to sell them in an ukay shop, but then I've opted to put up a garage sale on my own. Really excited for next week, it will all be f-u-n fo sho! Most of them are clothes I got from Singapore, and some are locally purchased (i heart Kamiseta..) I want to pinch myself as I still have tons of clothes that are bumming around in SG. I swear I really have to stop spendin' on clothes already!

I will be selling tops for as low as 50php. My my, that's not even equivalent to $2...haaizzz. And i took photos of some of them, just for emo purposes, lol .




















Next week is the actual battle so wish me luck and 'opfully I'll sell 'em all! Woots !!!




 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC