SPOTTED: ConfuSHOES! A Ferretti Encounter. Part 1

It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes -- that's why you sometimes need 
really special shoes ~ Sex and The City



Argh. One more day and it's my birthday..so fast?!
Dainty peachy pink floral dress 
BUT..



First off, I need to share with you guys the culprit that actually wrecked my past few weeks. Here it is.

.
..
...
.
..
..
...
.
..
...

Ready?

.
..
...
.
..
..
...
.
..
...





Ain't that GROSS or what? That is just what you call a SWOLLEN FOOT...haha! BLOB ME!! I just managed to show you the left one. The right one was on a milder state then. Well it already 'healed' but I can still feel pain especially at night so doctor advised me to STOP wearing any kind heels until it is completely OK. So in short I have to wear flats all the time. Boohoo.








Lucky me I have the best doctor in the house with the best caring hands ever! He gave me those warm foot massage,  extra hot towel wrapped treatment...free of charge of corz hehe. It actually helped in speeding up the healing process.



I actually went to the Clinique Party hosted by Liz, of course in flats. Anyways, that will be my next post....else, I'd totally forget it -again.


The not-so-swollen feet dragged me to Trinoma last Easter Sunday and while waiting for our movie screening I told myself why not check Landmark. My eyes lit up when I saw that they have Ferretti, yay! Now time for some shoeshopping.

I noticed they have an ongoing SALE, i wasn't surprise anymore as I saw that there were fewer designs. Worst, the SA told me, "Hi Mam, today is the last day of the sale"....Err, pressure? lol.


Anywhoos, since I am still stucked with flats, I decided to get a sandals.
 There were very limited designs as well. Though I am in love with purple, this "bronzy-baby" in the middle is my bet! 





I immediately grabbed it like a 6yr old kid and asked for my size. Landmark's waiting time is absurd! More than 10mins?  Crazy but since i really liked it, I don't mind waiting..at all.

Just perfect for those casual days when you just want your feet to look more radiant than they usually would in flip-flops, this sandals might do the trick.


It looks like a solid toe ring isn't it?



...and I just have to take a snapshot in of course, BnW. 



And then there goes the spoiler: 
This is the last display pair in 
size-you-gotta-be-kidding-me-4!

My shoe size ranges fr 7-8. Bigfoot me, lol.


It should have been a great find for only Php799.75
Oh well.



Now what is up with the Confu-SHOES title?

I tell you, I was shopping blindly!
I was too jolly when I saw the sandals and didn't notice at first that...
....the sandals is from this brand called, FARIDEZ.
Have you noticed as well? 

Again, in my makulit mode I asked the SA..."Miss, this is Faridez and not Ferretti.  Is Faridez another brand or something?" Then she said, "Mam, naligaw lang po yan sa rack.. pero iisa lang naman po ang stockroom namin". Papa E and I just looked at each other -really puzzled ...Argh. FAil. She really wasn't able to answer THE question. So never mind. I was on the bitter-me-mode hahahs!
Nah, kidding aside I have learned not to torture myself anymore if there are things that I cannot get. I can be like a cry baby for all I want but in the end, I still have nothing.

Btw, here is an update:

As the Brand Manager of Ferretti, it was just proper to ask Liz the exact same thing...and this was her response fr Twitter.






So there. Confu-SHOES no more. Gotta go to their other branches and hopefully I'd manage to get one already...plus if my feet cooperates I would definitely get a pair of wedges, I shall see. 


Anyone who wants to join me in my Ferretti's Next Encounter? I already put Part 1 on the title, so Part 2 is a sure ball. Game!

I  would need a pair of shoes for the dress in the above photo. Hit me if you got any interesting finds pretty please! I still can't walk much. Appreciate it. Thanks much xox







 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC