RANDOM CHAT: Thank you frailty. Thank you consequence. Thank you thank you silence.

“Kindness, like a boomerang, always returns.”
~Author Unknown

Within the past year I was surprised that I dealt with some adults who don't even show appreciation.

Much worst, there were those who do not even know how to show appreciation.


Whenever someone helps you in the real life, 
in whichever way they can
the least you can do is to say
''Thank you''


The most you can do is - 
MEAN IT


I think everyone at some point is indeed guilty of doing it.

In the end,
I'd just tell myself:
perhaps they really just do not possess any common courtesy 
built into their thick skulls system. 


Well hello there Ms. Ingrate?




"Ang sakit yata sa tagalog nun.."
I N G R A T A





I could mention names here but then
why should I even bother. . . 
I'd rather spread  






I always make it a point to show my appreciation, 


not because it is expected of me, 


but because I am truly grateful for everything.


Thank you.


Two words.





It doesn't seem like much
but I hope that this message gets through:

Muchísimas Gracias



I am certain that I have missed more than one 


thank you 


to all those that have been with me last year.


Big or small deal, as long as we have crossed paths,


that is already something to take note of.


Pardon yours truly for this inconsiderate oversight.


Again, am not perfect.


But at the end of the day,


who is?
“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.”


Ralph Waldo Emerson





"God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say “thank you?"
William Arthur Ward




“I feel a very unusual sensation – if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude.”
Benjamin Disraeli






*POST TITLE CREDITS
SONG: THANK YOU
WRITER: A. MORISSETTE G. BALLARD

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC