REVIEW: HittingPan! DIOR Quint in Golds #569

recall how my mom always say,
Why do you have too many eyeshadows, you only got 2 eyelids right? " 
Oh well, she got a point there right haha
Hitting pan on eyeshadows just drives me crazy!



This is one palette from Dior that I have always hit pan. Why? This quad has all the colors just right up my alley. I don't know but there is just something in them that I don't really get tired of. 

err, pardon the messy palette & that weirdo lookin' applicatorツ 

Dior Quints (as I like to call them) in Golds includes shades of: dark copper, light gold, champagne, olive gold (green-gold) and gold. Once you combine them, they will give you that extra pop...especially if you dig that deep bronzed eyes! 


What I loved most about them is that the shimmers are not glittery at all, I'd say they are more on the pearly side. I particularly love the champagne highlighter in the center (obviously!) and the  olive gold on the bottom left. Staying power & colour payoff? Hands down.

I love the way these shadows reflect in the dark


Can you recall what's the last palette you've hit pan?ツ 



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC