FOTD: Unafraid to go Bold?


Red lips..Gold Eyeshadow?

Are you one who sticks to one statement colour in your maquillage?
Like an LBD, red lips is an eternal classic and most women are skeptical of
pairing it up with a bronze golden eyeshadow.

When I get the hoo-ha from neutrals this is what I wear. Even if it's day time am that bold to go out with this face!

I pair up gold or bronze eyeshadow with bright red lips.I think it doesn't really break the cardinal rules of makeup right? Have you tried doing this look or you still think red lips must always be paired up with a subtle eye? 
I used my DIOR Quint in Golds Palette here &  painted my lips with Dior Rose Abracadabra

I consider gold as a neutral still, so there..




t i l n e x t,






 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC