FASHION TALK: To Beanie Or Not To Beanie!


B e a n i e s  !

I love wearin' 'em.

star wars vintage tee - newurbanmale aka num
random accents - parfois; MSquare; jellybean
angels swarovski necklace - meimei signature
fossil duochrome men's watch - c/o E
fringe denim clutch - MNG by Mango
denims - MNG by Mango
shoes - timberlanD
aviator shades- Ray-Ban
angels beanie - accessorize SG


do you?

But I seriously dunno where the rest of my beanies are now, haha. 
just coz they're like hairclips to me...
so easy to lose track of. 
G A H.






Unlike caps, I think beanies are really tough to pull off...so,





How do I rawk 'em beanies?

This is my current fave beanie..called "angels"? Recently got it from Accessorize, SG @iON


Since it's still summer, I just wear ze beanie in a way that it seems to be hanging off the side or back of my head. Some say get a beanie that would perfectly fit yer head so you can still wear them no matter what the weather is.. Well, to me-- it actually boils down to the material of the beanie, may it be summer or not. Quite complex huh?



When I had my hair makeover at Komachi, this is what I wore. A beanie with a tank top and some shades would be a sure swag, but you gotta rock it on the back of your head though. 

Since am in no mood for a tank top, I chose to wear my fave tee from NewUrbanMale aka num. effin sheer & comfy, loverly.


Ahuh, 


I.so. dig. Star Wars. 


Lastly I decided to carry a clutch from Mango...which every time I carry most women's eyes get glued to it..coz it's totally unique. With its fringe, camel/cappuccino colour and the uber soft denim material, I was just so happy to be its owner.  


and as always,
skulls 
boy..
do they complete me.




Thanks for readin..will share my NIPS  or M&M’S®  manicure soon! x




 

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC