NAILS TALK: Battle of the Nudes. Deborah Lippmann vs Michelle!


Deborah Lippmann Fashion : 13ml
Michelle A39 : 15ml

I have always raved about Deborah Lippmann's Fashion here and here
and...by accident
I think I have just found a great dupe for it, 
the Michelle Nail Color in A39.

S$33 against a S$2.50 bottle? 

Between the two,  I was not really after the packaging; 2ml is not much of a difference either.
No big deal except that Michelle's weight is disturbing..
well, from the looks of it you can already tell it's a bit heavy right :)
I love the Beadstreet (fishbone) label printed at the back of the bottle tho...

Deborah Lippmann's brush is thinner; tho it won't stand on its own obviously 'coz of it's lid shape;
Michelle's brush on the other hand is thick for my liking..seems that my nail beds hate it as well.
err, they seemed a bit 'sabog'/unruly


almost the same huh?


1 coat each | no base coat | no top coat
so . . .
Just to make the comparison shade easier:

Michelle is a warm light nude beige;
Lippmann a flesh-toned creme nude polish.
...reminds me of the classic Magnolia Chocolait Drink,
just a tad lighter ! Argh, I miss! 

credits to owner


Both are quite complex when applied (consistency-wise) ; 
I did not gush any oohs&aahs for Lippmann; 
I was then convinced that I've found my Nude polish holy grail 
when I saw the final results/finish that Deborah delivered. 

Michelle can a be great dupe, since the price difference is @#$%!
But do not expect the quality manicure that Deborah can proudly give.
thanks for readin'
 til my next post x







 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC