HEALTH & FITNESS 101: All About Cereals.



I could jibber jabber for like forever on why I am in love with Dorset Cereals.


This originated from the UK and seriously no ordinary cereals tasted this good! Its like no other cereals I have tried before. You gotta check their website to see for yourself how beautiful these cereals are, in&out! They have a plethora of cereal damnation going on in there. This is the best cereal evar, RAR!

As what they say, 'Life is too short ..to have a boring breakfast' haha. This one gives me fab crunch filled mornings.


Dorset claims to abide by this:


Our philosophy…



We make unadulterated breakfast pleasure, that’s tasty, real and in good measure. We believe that life is too short to settle for second best and that simple, honest pleasures are often the most rewarding – like a good walk on a sunny day, the smell of freshly cut grass or sharing a joke with an old friend.



Simple, but then the best things in life usually are.




Dorset (UK-based company) take natural ingredients and carefully blend them together. 


The result is a really tasty breakfast bowl that’s rich in whole grains, provides a good source of fiber plus it contains no added preservatives.

Have you really checked your cereal supermarket aisle on how many of them are indeed natural? To me most of them are junkfood disguised in those fancy cereal boxes, not to mention they are dunked with high dosage of sugar.



Priced at SGD8.50, I nabbed a box (see my haul here). Isn't the packaging already gorgeous and appealing?! This is something I indulge in when I like a bowl in the evening while watching re-runs of Sex&theCity. 










In the video, I mentioned I will then try this for a light mid-day snack and see if it can constitute my usual snack cravings. No more browsing the fridge to see what's sinfully  good .




Simple ingredients but tastes naturally superb! Do you plan your meal or you try to find a stride to see what you can tolerate w/ every single day?


Thanks for readin, til my next post x 



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC