REVIEW: Clinique Pouches!







Clinique always has the chic if not the cutest makeup bags ever. Not to mention that their free gifts are covet-worthy. Clinique pouches are mostly stuffed with beauty goodies...you know those Gifts with Purchase aka GWP thingamajig.  If you see that the vanity pouch is cute or adorable, do you give it away to a fellow makeup moxie in your life? Or do you just keep it for your beautiful self?

My favo travel companion. See here. Perfect for beach getaways.
I heart the green & white stripes.


I usually collect these adorable pouches especially when I have my breakfast at Changi Airport on a usual Sunday. If you're lucky enough, you can grab these babies at affordable prices even without having to shell out a hundred bucks. Some can even get it for around SGD10..(approx Php350).. Ahuh, hella cheap. But you have to be early, the airport seems to be a flea market rather than a terminal haha. I am fond of buying them for they do make it out of high grade material or fabrics et al. Plus, it tends to last for a very long period of time. I don't know but I just can't seem to outgrew them! Similar to perfumes, I sometimes purchase them just cause I love the bags that comes in free..especially those travelling bags, whoa! 



My office dude.
I use this to put my toothbrush and toothpaste plus a big-sized mouthwash.
Since this is transparent, my boss no need to ask me what will I do inside the ladies room! Clever boss. Unless she wants to share toothpaste with me eh?


Who ever said that Clinique is stuck to GREEN?
I use this when I go to the supermarket (which is about a few blocks from my place) in SG and just buy a few  stuff. I just love the bright orange color, design and fabric itself.




Thinking of adding studs to this. Hmm...we'll see if I can transform this into an evening bag. 
Any ideas? What are your favo vanity pouches? Share here!








 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC