RANDOM CHAT: That Moment When My Father Passed On.









Being a great father is like shaving. 
No matter how good you shaved today, you have to do it again tomorrow. 
~Reed Markham





I posted this as my twitter status yesterday.

As expected, I was asked why the change from geishcharles to wickermoss? Answer: There wasn't any change at all. Fact is, I just went back to the old me. I was first christened as wickermoss way back in 2006. My apologies but the wickermoss monicker origin remains muted. Recently died 2 months ago. Read it here.


It was the night that the moon was at its brightest & fullest when the breaking news came.  



212. Two months and 12 days since my dad died. 
The lame part? It still feels like it's just yesterday.




Every borrowed life has an ending....
Like a poor mosquito on a bed of lotus leaf.




Wondering if,  other people who have experienced losing a family member feels the way I do?  



I told myself that my dad is now in the hands of our Almighty Creator ....but I still cannot deny the fact that I am just a destitute daughter, simply badly missing a father.





I felt that somehow that a big part of me is now 6-ft under the ground too. I woke up again feeling sore... reminded myself again that my father is gone. But there was that one corner in my heart that I have finally told myself... I  am  was ready to accept the painful truth. I still have my beautiful mom to be with and to take care of.


 I initially started blogging while I was still in SG way back 2008. Then put that to a halt because my work had been way too demanding. When I was about to be back in circulation as geishcharles, that was the dreaded moment that you left us, tatay. 



I swear I spent almost 4 hours editing tatay's photo. My mind felt numb; fingers undeniably froze.


 




I was praying I would reach this stage- one fine day .
That I would finally set you free. . .
to tell you, "Rest now & go to Jesus, tay." 
I feel a tad light-hearted now. 
I've seen better days. For that I declared,  
RIP to geishcharles. Welcome back, wickeRmoss.


I will have to continue this some other time. 
My eyes is starting to well up. 
I am  human, after all.





 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC