REVIEW: ESTEE LAUDER Lip Defining Pencil in Spice

I hate sharpening pencils! Is there someone who enjoys doing that anyway? haha! Just pisses me off whenever I do not achieve the desired 'point' ya' know?! G A H.  Can someone invent a sharpener that has an ingenious design wherein there's no more of that twisting & stuff? Hehe!

Anyway, think am already immuned with that. My holy grail lip pencil is the current victim. I truly hate looking at it, being the OC aka Obsessive Compulsive me, with all those crooked lines around the pencil, not to mention it still IS not sharpened enough. I have tried a lot of sharpeners already and yeah, I think I have to settle with the fact that it also needs special talent hahaaha! One of my friends can do that, any pencil you give her, she can sharpen to its perfection. Great.

So there meet my HG poor thing lip liner and its crooked world , LOL.


✿ Estee Lauder Lip Defining PencilCLAIMS:
Shapes & defines lip contour precisely. Ultra creamy formula in just right texture. Effortless application. Long-wearing, stay-in-place color. Non-feathering, non-bleeding. helps create a professional look.



 My take on this shade: 10- SPICE


ARGH! Fugly Fugly Tip !


WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE PRODUCT
  • What they CLAIMED were all true. I can't think of any more ways of elaborating on that. See why this is my HG lip liner on my previous review here.

WHAT I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT THE PRODUCT
  • pricey perhaps? well, it's EL- that explains.


FINAL THOUGHTS


This is a nice buddy to have on hand. I believe every woman must own at least a lip liner and this one's a good basic neutral (almost the same like lips) to have and it goes with lots of lipstick shades. As for the overall product consistency and quality, it delivers for the price.☺




Loved that it goes on really smooth, my only gripe is that I still have to sharpen it with sharpener. Pfftt!


Any tips on sharpening pencils like this? Share if you do have one!




 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC