RANDOM CHAT: Customer Complaint is now spelled with a P.




Is there a career set for those people with good memory? 
I wish coz am one of 'em. 
I firmly believe it's a vital tool that can affect your whole life, agree?


 Anyway, talkin' bout the big M aka memory 
I still haven't forgotten the day that I encountered a 
not-so-good experience 
when I went shopping at Etude House Philippines.
What I have badly experienced was out of the ordinary.
 Again, I have reiterated before that I am not an ardent fan of the brand 
but since one of my friends said it's worth a try,
 it was only then that I considered checkin' out this Korean store.


She finally was able to drag me one fine day to Etude. 
1st, this was not the day the Ultimate Bad Experience happened.
2nd, I would not share here the nitty gritty details of the incident
due to its sensitivity.
3rd, you may ask me ..so what's the point of posting this one up?

*my humble purchase that launched the Armageddon of Customer Complaint in me.


Simple. 
I have just proven to myself that I am still a person who has the big P in my pocket.
P for Patience.
My case was dragged to a month long of agony.
P for Professionalism.
I believe that no matter how mad we get at times, we still need to measure the
pros and cons.
Those people are not perfect
Neither am I.
That's why there is -
customer service.
That's why there IS customer service -
 Recovery.

Being on par in terms of price & quality only
gets you into the game,
it's the service  that wins the game.

My case was long time resolved already.
I congratulated myself and honestly still in shock that I can 
tolerate situations  like this and handle it with much propriety.

Sorry no hauls, & no pictures of the store taken either.
I just have a few shots taken with my good friend 
which will put a smile on my face whenever I'll see this.
P for Picture.
:)




What was the longest time you've waited for your complain to be resolved?


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC