SPOTTED: Koh Gen Do Cosmetics in Singapore.




Koh Gen whutttt? 


Seriously when I first heard about this brand from my friend I thought she was talking Kung Fu haha! But then she threw a sly smile over her shoulder and said, "Hah! Well you wait 'til you see their packaging". And so when I saw their new counter at Takashimaya, I sort of well you know...died. You know how much I am into reds and black! Moreso this brand is from Japan (my brand's fave country of origin, next is France teehee!).

Koh Gen Do is a Japanese brand that specializes in impeccable base makeup, as well as luxurious spa skincare. Let me share below a little  background of  Koh Gen Doh:


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC