REVIEW: The Daily Tube: Bourjois Paris Sweet Kiss [Rose Folk] After A Cupcake Lip Swatch!




I've recently posted these photos on my Instagram and thought of sharing one lipstick tube that never left my purse or makeup pouch ever since the day I bought it from John Little. As am still in love with my Chanel lippies, I thought of trying one from Bourjois Paris. Since the latter owns Chanel it might be a wise decision to pick up just one. I do not see any point in hauling. But when I have come to use it, I want to pick more of Bourjois lippies! See from the pic above the visible scratches , that means I really do use it for those lazy days hehe.






One cupcake down and colour is still intact.



Never gets bored of this tube; altho it settles into the lip lines (no dry patches nor flakiness); I find it still moisturizing on the lips. Besides my lips always had that no-pale look whenever I had this on. Most reviews say the staying power is a let down but happy to say not for me~ I even recall sipping some wine into some party and I ate a lot of pastries and canapes and surprisingly my lips was stained with a lively pink, woot!

I'd give a much more detailed review on this tube soon x Thanks for looking!



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC