FASHION TALK: The Face Mask that Fits Pain.


Any recall of this? E did not expect any gift from me..just plainly asked me to wear the bare naked face last cupid's day. Besides he was not at all happy that I wanted to walk inspite of my injured feet hehe:)






I've never had any injury when I used to play basketball, until now..whattabummer.
This lasted for almost a month!


 

I love tartan plaid prints.. I find the Scottish Highlanders diverse look really unique :)

clashing ensemble: plaids&prints




Plaid is a lot like the female affinity for animal print. I like the way they 'clash' :)

PLAID DRESS -  SURIA, KLCC
WHITE THONG SLIPPERS - GUCCI
 ANIMAL PRINT TOTE BAG -KATE SPADE
NECKLACE W/ HEART PENDANT - GIFTED
WATCH- BURBERRY

still smiling tho engulfed in pain..haha.

i dunno why E prefers me without any makeup on ..well anything for love remember?:)



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

BLOG TRAFFIC

Translate

♥LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH ON INSTAGRAM♥ FOLLOW ME @WICKERMOSS

Blog Archive

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

Let's Keep In Touch

Google+ Badge

BRANDS Reviewed / Mentioned on this BLOG